Thanks to Purlin Goldens for the shout out and the pretty award. It is so nice to know that someone is actually touched by what is written in our blogs from time to time.
Now it is my turn to pass it on. Here are my seven picks for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- A Few Stitches Short – Susan can whip patterns out faster than anyone I have ever seen and they are all stunning!
- Seasons of Lace – a site that brings all the hard work of so many lace knitters together in one place.
- Knitting Elephant – love the quality of the knitting
- Lankakomero – she keeps me busy with her beautiful lace (and other) patterns for free
- Miss Alice Faye – eye candy!
- Nuperelle – awesome tatting information
- Scott Fillmer’s Blog – He is the best photographer I know and deserves the Kreativ Blogger Award of the year!
If you are on this list, feel free to
- Copy the award to your site
- Link back to this post or my blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers who you think deserve the Kreativ Blogger Award and post their blog links
Thank you! I really appreciate this!
Thanks for the honor! Sorry it took so long to get back to this – Feb. has been a very busy month!
Gotta run, er, knit…