In the past I have really tried hard to avoid being “tagged” by other bloggers. However, when my friend, Nathalie, deemed me worthy of this challenge, how could I resist? So without delay, I present to you, 7 random and/or weird facts about me, in no particular order.
- If a rabbit will eat it, I won’t. This includes all vegetables, except corn and potatoes, and ALL fruits. Mr. K says I haven’t eaten a vegetable in 43 years…
- Animals I have owned include, dogs, cats, fish, rabbits, a horse, hamsters, chickens, cows, a silver fox, and birds. The birds I bred and hand fed for sale include, cockatiels, Moluccan, Umbrella and Sulfur Crested Cockatoos, African Gray Congos, and Yellow Collared Macaws.
- I would have made a great party planner. I love to organize and create new ways of celebrating things. Wedding planning would have been the perfect job for me!
- I hold a cosmetology license from the state of Texas.
- Dancing is my greatest passion. I grew up on Polka, but enjoy swing and ballroom just as much.
- I lived in a converted Greyhound bus for 5+ years. This bus was a seated coach when we bought it and while we lived in it we converted it to a wonderful motor home.
- I do not drink coffee. Love the smell, hate the taste… Coca~Cola is my drink of choice and I drink it from the time I get out of bed to when I get back in…
Now you know more about me than you probably should. Identifying “random and/or weird” things about yourself is more difficult than it sounds. If I thought it was weird, then I wouldn’t do it. So, something that is perfectly logical to me, is not necessarily sane to someone else. I am a bona fide risk taker and so, there are not too many things out there that I would consider weird anyway.
Thanks, Nathalie, for the fun introspective look at my oddness. Here are my blog choices for spreading the goofy web love…