Ok, now that I have wrestled back control of my blog from Mr. K, I can get back to the business at hand.
The Secret of the Stole KAL membership closes at midnight (-6 GMT) tomorrow and the first hint is released October 5th. In case you don’t know what on earth I am talking about, although I am not sure how that is possible, I suppose I should post one last announcement. If you or someone you know hasn’t joined up yet, time is of the essence. Here are the details:
- Description: KAL, SECRET OF THE STOLE I
- Group Type: Yahoo Group [ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/secretofthestole/ ]
- Starts: October 5th, 2007
- Signup Closes: October 4th, 2007
- Group Close: January 15th, 2008
- Pattern Available: Yes, upon last hint
- Pattern Designer: DK the Nautical Knitter
This is a group for the new Secret of the Stole KAL (knit a long) that is beginning October 5, 2007. Along with knitting a stole, several lucky members will receive prizes along the way. This will be a fun group to learn some new techniques, meet some new knitting friends, and have a great time knitting. Membership will be closing for this group on October 4, 2007.
The stole is a combination of lace and beads and the pattern is by Nautical Knitter. Those who complete the Secret of the Stole KAL will have a beautiful stole to wear for New Year’s Eve festivities